Thursday, July 30, 2009

Welcome

I'm excited to finally start Twigs and Scraps: Ideas for Nesting. I meant to start it back in January 2008, but that's when I got pregnant with our little boy, Cashion -- and the most intense, mind-numbing tiredness I'd ever experienced kicked in. I was barely able to wake up, shower and make it to work everyday; there was no way I could keep up with a blog, too.

So, here I am, more than a year and a half later. Our little one is almost 11 months old, we are now first-time homeowners and I work full-time. I don't have a lot free time -- who does? -- but I do have more energy now.

My background is in literature and econcomics, but I have a strong interest in all things "home" -- design, decorating, homekeeping, cooking, baking, gardening -- the focus of Twigs and Scraps.

No comments: