Thursday, September 3, 2009

Twig Pick: Anthro's Forest Canopy Bed

I am trying hard not to let this blog become all about Anthropologie -- there are plenty of those already! -- but I am going absolutely NUTTY over this beautiful bed and feel the need to talk about it. I was never really into fairytales or fantasy, even as a kid. But I can just imagine that lying in this bed every day would make you feel like you're living in some sort of Sleeping Beauty or Tolkien-inspired woodland, which is suddenly really appealing to me. At $5,298 for the queen size, it's a bit out of my price range. But it doesn't cost anything to daydream about it.

3 comments:

Aimee said...

What a beautiful bed. I would feel like O was in the forest... Love your Blog!

Michelle Volpe-Kohler said...

Thanks so much, Aimee!

The Old Painted Cottage said...

I wanted to stop by and thank you for commenting on my “before & after” home make-over on Design*Sponge. There’s many photos they didn’t include, along with more info about our remodel. You can visit my blog to learn more at The Old Painted Cottage.

Jennifer Grey
The Old Painted Cottage