Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Watering Tips from Terrain

I’ve kind of been obsessing over Terrain at Styer’s website ever since I first heard of them in the spring of 2009. And even more so since they launched their online store last fall. Terrain is a nursery/café/landscape design company outside of Philadelphia. I’ve never been there, but based on the site, I pretty much like everything they design and sell. It’s owned by the same folks who own Anthropologie, so I guess that explains why. They have that whole French/vintage/cottage/boho aesthetic going on.

In their Bulletin, which is basically a blog, they often have useful gardening tips. Their latest one is on watering during the summer. As a newbie, I found it pretty helpful.

Incidentally, they’re also having a 30%-off sale on outdoor furniture right now. Very pretty stuff!

No comments: